|
|
KAen Kaen Kaennnn - Printable Version +- ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum) +-- Forum: CS2 servers (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-CS2-servers) +--- Forum: ZM.ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-ZM-ZMBIO-RO) +---- Forum: Unban request (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-Unban-request) +---- Thread: KAen Kaen Kaennnn (/Thread-KAen-Kaen-Kaennnn) |
|
KAen Kaen Kaennnn - tankernejla - 07-06-2026 Kaen adlı bir yönetici, oyunda onu vurduğum için beni susturdu
![]() Sonra da bir sonraki turda onu zombiye çevirdiğim için beni sunucudan yasakladı ![]() 7 yaşındaki çocuklar yönetici olunca böyle sorunlar oluyor. Yönetici ayrıcalıklarını kullandığında kendini güçlü sanıyor ama sadece acınası bir kaybeden. Lütfen yasağımı kaldırın. He also insulted me by saying, "You're a citizen of a Third World country; I don't take you seriously." He is a child who grew up without love and was never taught any manners by his family. RE: KAen Kaen Kaennnn - DeadHunter413 - 07-06-2026 There's a model that has to be followed in order to make a unban/complain. Follow that next time. Also, english please. Provide proof for all you have stated above. RE: KAen Kaen Kaennnn - tankernejla - 07-07-2026 How can I retrieve the conversations we had in the in-game chat and present them to you as evidence? Is there a way to do this that you know of? Also, I have no intention of asking for the ban to be lifted. I’ve spent months on your server, but now I’m banned because of an admin’s ego. Good luck and have fun. RE: KAen Kaen Kaennnn - DeadHunter413 - 07-07-2026 Use some sort of recording app? Medal / Nvidia app. Take screenshots? It's that easy. |