ZMBIO.RO
Application for Supporter - Printable Version

+- ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum)
+-- Forum: CS2 servers (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-CS2-servers)
+--- Forum: ZM.ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-ZM-ZMBIO-RO)
+---- Forum: Admin request (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-Admin-request)
+---- Thread: Application for Supporter (/Thread-Application-for-Supporter)



Application for Supporter - zZens - 09-17-2026

Application for Supporter

Good evening,

My name is zZens, and I have been active on the server for quite some time. During this time, I have gained a lot of experience and enjoy helping other players, especially new players, find their way around the server.

I am always happy to explain how different things work, how to earn money and EXP, what is allowed and what is not, and which rules apply on the server. It is important to me to remain friendly and patient while helping players with their questions.

That is why I would like to apply for the position of Supporter. I believe I would be well suited for this role because I am a friendly and humorous person. I understand jokes and also like to have some fun myself when the situation is appropriate. At the same time, I take the responsibilities and rules of a Supporter seriously.

It is important to me that players feel comfortable on the server and have a good time. I support the community not only with my knowledge, but also in other ways. For example, I sometimes help players with some money so they can continue having fun and enjoy playing on the server.

I would like to contribute to making sure that new players are welcomed properly, quickly find their way around, and enjoy staying on the server. In my opinion, a friendly community and respectful interaction between players are very important.

I would be very happy to have the opportunity to support the server team as a Supporter.

Kind regards,
zZens


RE: Application for Supporter - MidNightt - 09-17-2026

CONTRA
I SEEING U MANY TIMES TRYING TO USE BUG ABUSE AND TRYING FARM.WE DONT NEED WHO DONT FOLLOW THE RULE HELPER


RE: Application for Supporter - MishGUN - 09-17-2026

Contra, I agree with Midnight.


RE: Application for Supporter - Adelin - 09-17-2026

Contra
i agree with the others, and you didn't even bother to follow the template.


RE: Application for Supporter - alp - 09-18-2026

Hell no


RE: Application for Supporter - spektro_33 - 09-22-2026

Contraaa


RE: Application for Supporter - DeadHunter413 - 09-24-2026

Contra
Follow the template


Application for Supporter - ! Lefter - 09-27-2026

Rejected

Closed