|
|
Admin Request / Shadzzo - Printable Version +- ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum) +-- Forum: CS2 servers (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-CS2-servers) +--- Forum: ZM.ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-ZM-ZMBIO-RO) +---- Forum: Admin request (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-Admin-request) +---- Thread: Admin Request / Shadzzo (/Thread-Admin-Request-Shadzzo) |
|
Admin Request / Shadzzo - Shadzzo - 09-17-2026
RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - alp - 09-18-2026 PROOOO ! ! ! Very reliable and good to help new players ! Played many hours with you and I know you do good for community. RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - Adelin - 09-18-2026 ![]() i saw that you're active. RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - MidNightt - 09-18-2026 just thinking from my perspective{just my opinion.no hard feelings), i think you need more experience 219,726 xp. also,maybe because you are in a diffrent time zone,i've barely ever seen you around . but i think i am very active player so CONTRA RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - MishGUN - 09-19-2026 CONTRA , I saw your application, but I didn't recall seeing you active; I played on the server with you for an hour or two yesterday, yet I didn't notice you helping newcomers or the community. Being an admin isn't about status—it's about constant communication with the community and helping both the community and the server grow. RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - DeadHunter413 - 09-24-2026 ![]() Active, I've seen you many times. Let's see what you can do RE: Admin Request / Shadzzo - karluha - 09-25-2026 Proo Pretty active, fun guy Admin Request / Shadzzo - ! Lefter - 09-27-2026 ![]() ![]() |