ZMBIO.RO
Admin request oPALEJRO - Printable Version

+- ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum)
+-- Forum: CS2 servers (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-CS2-servers)
+--- Forum: ZM.ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-ZM-ZMBIO-RO)
+---- Forum: Admin request (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-Admin-request)
+---- Thread: Admin request oPALEJRO (/Thread-Admin-request-oPALEJRO)



Admin request oPALEJRO - oPALEJRO - 09-30-2026


  1. Nick cs: oPALEJRO
  2. Age: 30
  3. Contact: Discoord/steam opalejro
  4. About you:
  5. Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read the rules and I understand them.
  6. Where did you find out about the server?: FB Reels ;)
  7. Why do you think you would be a good fit as an admin?: I'm active, know the rules and try to be fair with everyone. I also ran my own CS 1.6 server network (10-15years ago ahah cs-baraki, mainly Zombie Mod), so I already have admin experience and have know-how etc ;)



RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - MidNightt - 09-30-2026

contra for now u are too toxic


RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - Adelin - 10-02-2026

Contra
i want to see you more involved


RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - Shadzzo - 10-02-2026

Contra so long

nothing personal

i want to see you helping more to players, within a few weeks, if you get better at it, my answer will be different


RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - DeadHunter413 - 10-02-2026

Contra

pretty active but I want to see you help players.


RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - karluha - 10-03-2026

contra

not fit for admin for now


RE: Admin request oPALEJRO - helper. - 10-03-2026

Contra


Admin request oPALEJRO - Armageddon - 10-03-2026

Contra

For now. GL, next time!


Admin request oPALEJRO - ! Lefter - 10-04-2026

Rejected
 
Closed