ZMBIO.RO
Unban Request: Shpim Ceka - Printable Version

+- ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum)
+-- Forum: CS2 servers (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-CS2-servers)
+--- Forum: ZM.ZMBIO.RO (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-ZM-ZMBIO-RO)
+---- Forum: Unban request (https://zmbio.ro/forum/Forum-Unban-request)
+---- Thread: Unban Request: Shpim Ceka (/Thread-Unban-Request-Shpim-Ceka)



Unban Request: Shpim Ceka - r3dw0lf369 - 10-03-2026

[*]Nick cs: Shpim Ceka
[*]Date and time: 03.10.26 20:33
[*]Admin who banned you: CONSOLE
[*]Map: N/A
[*]Reason: I was hoping you would tell me
[*]Proof: Proof for what? There is no reason in console

So, may you at least have the decency to provide a ban reason at all?
Thank You Beaming-smiling



RE: Unban Request: Shpim Ceka - oPALEJRO - 10-03-2026

amx_destroy
Permanent
Console

Look like head admin ban you from console, permanent = cheats


RE: Unban Request: Shpim Ceka - r3dw0lf369 - 10-03-2026

I assure you i was not cheating, this is my main account and I would in no way risk $5k worth of inventory to cheat.
Id like to see proof that owners have, or state the REAL reason they banned me.