ZMBIO.RO

Small extras that can be added:
1. Create a shortcut to the command /credits -> /c
2. Create new commands:
A. /dis / discord -> discord link
B. /site / forum -> form link
3. Return the command /spec
4. Add a plugin that restarts the game if it realizes that the game is stuck (people are in the spec and not playing)
5. Remove zombie's knives.
6. Add the option to write private messages. /pm PLAYER MESSAGE
good +
Credits can be seen in bottom left corner anyway, so no need for that imo.
I’m ok with all the other commands shortcuts.
More Suggestions:
>
1. I think adding an option to choose permanent weapons and a permanent class will be cool, of course, everyone can change it for themselves.
2. In addition, I mention the idea of - /pm *player* *message*.
3. change the method of voting to change a map to writing in chat instead of pressing a key, I personally often just accidentally vote without even seeing what the options are.
3a. /1 /2 /3 in order to select a map when vote is active.
pm will be added soon.
zombies never die!
Users browsing this thread: