Unban Request: Shpim Ceka
[*]Nick cs: Shpim Ceka
[*]Date and time: 03.10.26 20:33
[*]Admin who banned you: CONSOLE
[*]Map: N/A
[*]Reason: I was hoping you would tell me
[*]Proof: Proof for what? There is no reason in console
So, may you at least have the decency to provide a ban reason at all?
Thank You
[*]Date and time: 03.10.26 20:33
[*]Admin who banned you: CONSOLE
[*]Map: N/A
[*]Reason: I was hoping you would tell me
[*]Proof: Proof for what? There is no reason in console
So, may you at least have the decency to provide a ban reason at all?
Thank You

amx_destroy
Permanent
Console
Look like head admin ban you from console, permanent = cheats
Permanent
Console
Look like head admin ban you from console, permanent = cheats
I assure you i was not cheating, this is my main account and I would in no way risk $5k worth of inventory to cheat.
Id like to see proof that owners have, or state the REAL reason they banned me.
Id like to see proof that owners have, or state the REAL reason they banned me.
Users browsing this thread: