ZMBIO.RO


  1. Nick cs: Shadzzo
  2. Age: 26
  3. Contact: Discord: .Shadzzo
  4. About you:
    My name is Emre, I’m 26 years old Turkish and I’m from South Africa. I’m an active ZMBIO player and I enjoy spending time on the server. I’m calm, fair and easy to communicate with, and I try to help other players whenever I can, especially newer players who are still learning how the server works.
  5. Have you read the rules?:
    Yes. I have read the rules and I understand that staff members are expected to follow and enforce them fairly.
  6. Where did you find out about the server?:
    I found ZMBIO while looking for a good CS2 zombie server. After trying it, I stayed because I really enjoyed the game mode and the community.
  7. Why do you think you would be a good fit as an admin?:
    I’m active, I communicate well in English, and I can stay calm when there are problems between players. I would treat everyone equally and I would never use admin commands unnecessarily. My main goal would be to help keep the server fair and enjoyable, assist new players, and deal with rule breaking properly. I’m also willing to learn from the current staff and follow the server’s admin procedures.
PROOOO ! ! !

Very reliable and good to help new players ! Played many hours with you and I know you do good for community.
Pro
i saw that you're active.
just thinking from my perspective{just my opinion.no hard feelings), i think you need more experience 219,726 xp. also,maybe because you are in a diffrent time zone,i've barely ever seen you around . but i think i am very active player so CONTRA
CONTRA , I saw your application, but I didn't recall seeing you active; I played on the server with you for an hour or two yesterday, yet I didn't notice you helping newcomers or the community. Being an admin isn't about status—it's about constant communication with the community and helping both the community and the server grow.
Pro

Active, I've seen you many times.
Let's see what you can do
Proo

Pretty active, fun guy
Accepted

Closed
[Image: Semnatura-Bio.jpg]
Users browsing this thread: